Let us take a look at the Bluestacks Tweaker tool
Bluestacks Tweaker Explained
Bluestacks Tweaker is a tool that allows users to root Bluestacks. It is also responsible for the environment settings of the Bluestacks app. This tool can be used for many purposes. It is a tool that can help users change security measures like Android ID as well as Google Ad ID. This can be helpful for players that want to earn referrals or starter rewards in a game. Normally, even when players uninstall and re-install a game or app, they cannot benefit from the referral or beginner rewards. In addition, it can also be used to create multiple accounts on the same device.
To use this tool properly, players must have a rooted Bluestacks App player. To download the latest BlueStacks Tweaker 6, click here.
However, users must remember that a lot of games consider the use of Bluestacks cheating. In fact, a lot of games have been actively banning IDs that use Bluestacks for competitive play. Since it can give a lot of unfair advantage to players, the censure around Bluestacks is understandable. So, even though it is a nifty tool to use, users must consider the implications of using this tool for emulation.
How To Change GUID, Android ID, or Google Advertising ID?
GUID & Android ID
- Open Bluestacks and Bluestacks Tweaker.
- Go to Bluestacks Tweaker Settings.
- There will be a GUID here.
- Click on the Random option to change the GUID.
- The Android ID can be changed similarly.
Google Advertising ID
- In the Bluestacks Tweaker Settings. there will be an option of Google Advertising ID.
- Below it will be two options, Read or Change.
- Click on Change.
- This will change the Google Advertising ID.
This is everything users need to know about the Bluestacks Tweaker.