Here’s a quick guide on how to play Punishing: Gray Raven on Windows and Mac.
As soon as PGR was officially made available on Google Play on July 16th, 2021, there are tons of fans who downloaded it from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Similar to all Mobile Games, there is a section of audience who want to play PGR on a bigger screen. Yes, there are people who want to download and play it on Windows and Mac.
According to BlueStack’s official site, BlueStack is an official PC partner or Punishing: Gray Raven, and users can enjoy PGR on PC by using an Android Emulator, BlueStack 5.
If you don’t want to use BlueStack to play PGR on PC and Mac then don’t worry, there are plenty of Android emulators out there that you can for the same objective. Notably, the developer of this fast-paced action RPG has not officially dropped the PC version of PGR yet.
If you want to play PGR on PC then you will have to use an Android emulator. If you don’t know how to use an Android emulator to play PGR then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
How To Download And Play Punishing: Gray Raven (PGR) On PC
Downloading and playing PGR on PC and Mac is straightforward. However, if you don’t know the process then follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, download and install BlueStack’s latest version on your PC. You can click on this link to download BlueStack 5.
- Once downloaded, you will have to log in to access Google Play Store.
- Open Google Play Store and search for Punishing Gray Raven and click on it.
- Click on the Install button and wait until it is installed.
- Once installed, click on the Open button to play PGR on your PC.
That’s all you need to know about how to download and play Punishing: Gray Raven on PC.