Here is how to watch twitch on Roku.
If you are also struggling with the same query and want to watch Twitch on Roku then here is a complete guide for you.
Is It Possible To Watch twitch On Roku?
Twitch was one of the many official channels on Roku available for free. But, a few months back it was banned by Amazon on Roku and all the users are unable to watch all their favorite Twitch streams anymore on Roku. If you are a gamer or the one who loves watching other players’ streams online and trying to find out if any other way for it then here you go.
Though Twitch is officially removed from Roku tv, there are a few ways that can help you sail through this. Read further to understand what you can do about it.
How To Watch Twitch On Roku?
As we mentioned earlier, Twitch has been removed from Roku and if you still wish to look for ways then there are a few unofficial ways for the same. Twoku is an unofficial channel that can be added to your Roku to watch all your favorite streams on Twitch. The channels are available for free but as it’s not official might get banned any moment.
Here are all the steps to add Twoku on Roku Tv:
- Firstly, head to the Roku Account settings from the main screen.
- Make sure you have signed in to your account.
- Now head to the Add channel page and search for Twoku.
- Next, type the captcha and verify yourself to go ahead and hit the Add Channel button below it.
- Go back to the main menu, look for Twoku in the list of all the channels and enjoy streaming on Roku.
This is an unofficial way to watch streams on twitch on Roku. If you do not want to go with any unofficial way then we have one more solution for you.
How To Screen Mirror Twitch On Roku?
This is one of the simplest yet legit ways to watch Twitch on Roku. All you have to do is switch the screen mirroring ON on your mobile device by following a few easy steps and you will be able to watch all your favorite streams on twitch.
- Download and install Twitch on your mobile and login, to it.
- Now from the quick setting on your phone click on Smart View or Cast screen option.
- A new window will pop up, search for Roku Device in the list, and pair with it.
- Click on the Allow button using your Roku Remote to pair your phone successfully.
- Now go back to Twitch and start your favorite stream and rotate your screen to enjoy watching Twitch on Roku!
That’s all about how to watch Twitch on Roku.