Here is a guide to use WhatsApp without a QR code on your Pc!
If you are also one of them then here is a complete guide for you. Follow the steps written in the guide to run WhatsApp on your PC without a QR code.
Is It Possible To Use WhatsApp web without QR Code?
The answer to this question is NO, you cannot log in to WhatsApp Web without a QR code. WhatsApp Web is a computer-based extension of WhatsApp that allows a cross-platform system. The messages that you send or receive on your phone are synced between your phone and PC. Therefore, you cannot log in to WhatsApp Web without scanning a QR code from your mobile.
But do not worry as we have another way for you to use WhatsApp on your PC without having to scan any QR code. Read further to know how to log in to WhatsApp without a QR code.
How To Use WhatsApp Without Scanning A QR Code?
Instead of going for the browser version of WhatsApp, you can simply download the emulator on your PC to use WhatsApp without scanning any QR code. These emulators are available for free on the internet and are very user-friendly. One of the most commonly used emulators is “Blustacks”.
Bluestacks is the easiest platform from where you can access all your apps on Google Play Store on your PC. You can simply search on any browser or can click on this link to download Blustacks on your PC. Read further to know the steps to download WhatsApp on your PC.
1. Open Bluestacks on your PC and click on the Play Store icon on your screen.
2. Now search for WhatsApp by clicking on the search icon on the top right corner of your screen.
3. A new window will pop up, hit on the ‘Install’ button in front of you to download WhatsApp on your PC.
4. Once the download is complete, click on the ‘Open’ button and next tap on ‘Agree And Continue’
5. Enter your mobile number and click on the ‘Next’ button below it.
6. You will receive one OTP on the registered number. Enter that OTP on the next screen to open WhatsApp web without any QR code.
This is all you need to know about how to use WhatsApp web without a QR code.