Feeling nostalgic about old school PSP games?
Emulators are a great way to enjoy some classic PSP games. The PPSSPP emulator can be used to play PSP games on Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android, WiiU, Switch, and Xbox Series X|S. For players that are new to using emulators, we have simplified the process of using the PPSSPP emulator in this guide so players can get to play PSP games without much hassle.
How To Use PPSSPP Emulator And Play PSP Games?
Players can use the PPSSPP Emulator to play games on PC, Android, and iOS. The process to use this emulator varies slightly from PC to Android and iOS. We have explained both methods in detail below.
- First, players will need to download the PPSSPP emulator from its official website.
- Now, they can extract the downloaded files into a location of their choice. The default location is C Drive.
- Players can now download the PSP game ROM to play on the emulator. However, players must ensure that they trust the download source.
- After downloading, players can extract the game ROMs.
- Players can now open the PPSSPP emulator and select Browse.
- Now, players must go to the folder where they extracted the game ROMs.
- All players need to do now is select the game they want to play.
Android and iOS
- Players must go to the Play Store or Apple store and download the PPSSPP emulator.
- Now, players must download the PSP game ROMs for the game they want to play. Players must ensure that they only download from a trusted source to avoid malware, viruses, or data breach.
- Once the game Roms have been downloaded, players can extract them.
- Now, players must open the PPSSPP emulator and select Browse.
- Go to the extracted game ROMs and select the game.
- Players will now be able to play the game on their Android and iOS devices.
This is how players can use the PPSSPP emulator to play PSP games.