Here is a quick guide to unhide a song on Spotify!
Follow the simple steps written in the guide below to Unhide a song on your Spotify account.
Steps To Unhide A Song On Spotify?
It is very easy to hide a song and unhide it again whenever you want on Spotify. Before getting into steps to unhide a song let us first see how do you hide a song on Spotify.
How To Hide A Song?
Spotify gives you an option to hide one or a few songs from an album. You can not only hide songs but can even block artists from playing in your queue. To hide a song or hide artists all the songs, follow the steps given below:
- Open Spotify app on your Android, iOS mobile, or on desktop.
- Now click on the Search tab and search for an artist or the songs that you want to hide.
- Here you will see a list of songs or similar songs that you searched for.
- Now click on the three dots next to the song and look for the “Hide this song” option and click on it.
- Now this song will be added to the list of hidden songs in that album and will not be played on your Spotify account.
How To Unhide A Song On Spotify?
Once you hide a song on Spotify you can find that song in the same album and unlock it following similar steps.
- Open Spotify on your device.
- Search for the album or the song that you have hidden
- Open the album and go to that song, it will be a little blurred than other songs.
- Click on the three-dot icon next to it and find the “Hidden” option in it.
- This will unhide your song from the list and will be available for you to play again.
Note: You can only hide songs by going to a particular album or the artist’s songs list and not by searching a song individually on Spotify.
This is everything you need to know about how to unhide a song on Spotify. Click on the link for more such guides that will help you understand all the different features in Spotify.