Want to transfer your WhatsApp data from Android to iOS? Check this guide out.
However, the process of the transfer is easy but a tad lengthy. You would have to make certain arrangements to successfully carry out the process. Well, in this guide, we have discussed how you can transfer WhatsApp data to iOS from Android. Check out this guide to learn more about the same.
How to Migrate WhatsApp data to iOS devices from Android?
In order to do so, you have to ensure two things. One is to download Move To iOS, a third-party application, on your Android device. And the other is that you should either factory reset your iOS device or the device should be newly purchased.
Once you have managed to check these two parameters, you can now begin migrating the data. Also, ensure that both the devices are connected to the same network at the time of transfer. Follow the steps mentioned below to move your WhatsApp data from Android to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS App on your Android device
- Generate a code to Connect with the iOS device
- Click Continue until you see Transfer Data on the screen
- Select WhatsApp and click on Next
- You will automatically be logged out of WhatsApp on Android
- Open WhatsApp on your iOS device and log in with the same number
- Click on the Start button when it appears
- Finish the setup on the iOS device
And you will have migrated your WhatsApp data on iOS from Android. Hopefully, this article was helpful to you.