Find out how to transfer Pokemon in Pokemon Go.
Pokemon Go is an augmented reality mobile game where players can catch Pokemon in their surroundings. Once you have progressed a bit in the game, you will want to focus on building the strongest team possible. To do this, you must often mix and match to find out the ideal team combination. You can transfer your Pokemon to Professor Willow to get candies in Pokemon Go and free up your Pokedex for new additions.
Let us find out how to do this in the guide below.
How To Transfer Pokemon To Professor Willow in Pokemon Go?
It is fairly easy to transfer Pokemon in the game. However, Pokemon transfer is permanent and you will not be to get your Pokemon back once it has been transferred. If you still want to trade your Pokemon, we have listed the steps to do so below.
- Go to the Main Menu tab from Map view.
- Click on the Pokemon button.
- Select the Pokemon you want to exchange from the list.
- Now, hit the Menu button and select Transfer. You will not be able to transfer active Buddy Pokemon or Pokemon that you have favorited. In addition, Pokemon that are defending Gyms can not be transferred either.
It is also possible to exchange multiple Pokemon at the same time. To do so, you can follow the instructions below.
- As mentioned above, you will first need to go to the Main Menu and the click on the Pokemon button.
- Now, click and hold one Pokemon that you want to exchange till it is selected. Now, you can also select other Pokemon on the list by tapping and holding them.
- Tap on the Transfer button once all the Pokemon have been selected.
This is how you can transfer Pokemon to Professor Willow in Pokemon Go and get candies in exchange.