Wondering what the new Jio cloud gaming service is and how you can access it? This is what you need.
JioGamesCloud Gaming: How to Join and Play Games Online
JioGamesCloud is a cloud-based gaming service. Since the platform is in the beta stage, for now, everyone is eligible to apply for early access. You do not need to be a user of the Jio network to apply for it. Currently, the service is available on PC, Jio STB, smartphones, and web browsers. And you require a 20 Mbps stable internet connection to smoothly run the service. The game ranges from hyper casual to AAA titles. Now let us learn how you can join as a beta player.
- You can use this service through the JioGames app and JioGamesCloud site. But it is suggested that you create your account using its website.
- Once on the site, scroll down a little and hit the “Play Now” button under Web App.
- Now it will ask you to enter your number, fill in your mobile number, and press “Continue“.
- Verify your number with your OTP. Now you will be shown all the available games, select any game and hit “Play Now”. It will ask you to apply for early access.
- Fill in your details, like full name, state, date of birth, and email, and press “Submit“.
- Once you get the pop-up message of success, close the site or app and wait for a few minutes until it verifies and creates your account.
- Come back to the site or app. Look for the game you want to play and click the “Play Now” button to start your gaming journey.
This is all you need to do to join and play games online in the JioGamesCloud gaming service. Looking for more interesting tech guides.