How to Beat Chapter 2 in Survivor.io – Easy & Fast Guide. Do you want to know how to finish all chapters in Survivor.io? Then have a look at this post for our How to Beat Chapter 2 in Survivor.io.
How to Beat Chapter 1 here
How to Beat Chapter 2 in Survivor.io
Chapter 2 in Survivor.io brings in new challenges and tougher zombies. However, with the right weapons, evolutions, and skills, you can beat this chapter effortlessly. In this guide, we’ll discuss the best weapons, evolutions, and boss strategies to help you beat Chapter 2 in Survivor.io.
Essential Weapons, Evolutions, and Skills
- Forcefield: The Forcefield generates a force field that damages zombies if they get close. Pairing the Forcefield with the Energy Drink will allow you to evolve this weapon to the next level while restoring your health.
- Guardian: The Guardian is a spinner that creates a zone around you, damaging zombies if they cross it. Evolving the Guardian requires the Exo Bracer.
- Molotov: The Molotov cocktail is an effective weapon against close-range zombies. Evolving the Molotov requires an Oil Bond.
- Lightning Emitter: The Lightning Emitter is a powerful weapon that deals damage to a large area surrounding you. Evolving the Lightning Emitter with the Energy Cube decreases weapon fire intervals.
- Laser Launcher: The Laser Launcher launches lasers that deal damage to a large area surrounding you. The Energy Cube also allows you to evolve this weapon while decreasing weapon fire intervals.
How to Beat Chapter 2 in Survivor.io A Guide to Weapons, Evolutions, and Boss Strategies
The bosses in Chapter 2 are relatively straightforward, compared to those in Chapter 1. The key to defeating them is to maintain your distance and stay on the move while your weapons take care of the rest. Don’t be afraid to use your evolved weapons, as they can make quick work of the bosses in this chapter.
Survivor.io A Thrilling Battle Royale Adventure Game
Survivor.io is a popular online multiplayer survival game that takes place in a post-apocalyptic world filled with zombies. Players must scavenge for resources, weapons, and items to upgrade their character and make it through each day. The game offers a variety of weapons to choose from, each with its own unique properties and upgrades.
The Mechanism of Surviving in the Game
One such weapon is the Forcefield, which creates a force field that damages zombies upon close proximity. Guardian acts as a spinner, creating a protective zone around the player. To enhance weapons, players can evolve them, such as by combining the Molotov cocktail with an Oil Bond to increase its effectiveness.
Dealing with Zombies & Bosses
Aside from zombies, players must also confront bosses in each chapter of the game. These bosses are more challenging and require a different strategy for defeat. The key is to maintain a safe distance from the boss and use weapons to deal damage from a distance.
Survivor.io > Here