Gunblood Cheat Codes – Unblocked Games by HIPPO – Use these Cheat Codes to play in Gunblood, check all incredible codes!
Gunblood Cheat Codes – Full List
These are all the available Gunblood Cheat Codes:
- FASTFIRE – Cheat Code Reward > Increases your rate of fire
- MOREAMMO – Cheat Code Reward > unlimited ammo in Gunblood
- NOHIT – Cheat Code Reward > Grants you invincibility (you can still fail a level if you do not achieve the objectives)
- POINTER – Cheat Code Reward > you may attach a laser pointer to your gun to make aiming much easier.
We’ll keep this list of valid codes up to date, so keep following us as we’ll add each new code as soon as it’s available.
Gunblood Mobile social media channels, the channels from which they announce the codes:
- Facebook: ??
- Twitter: ??
- GooglePlay: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.gunblood.gunbloodwesternduel&hl=es_419&gl=US
- Web Link >
Although you do not need to follow them if you do not want to, we will keep the list updated
Level Codes in Gunblood
Returning players may wish to bypass some of the stages they have already finished. Enter one of the following codes to skip to a given level:
- LEVEL1 – Switch back to Level 1
- LEVEL2 – Skip to Level 2
- LEVEL3 – Skip to Level 3
- LEVEL4 – Skip to Level 4
- LEVEL5 – Skip to Level 5
- LEVEL6 – Skip to Level 6
- LEVEL7 – Skip to Level 7
- LEVEL8 – Skip to Level 8
- LEVEL9 – Skip to Level 9
- BONUS1 – Skip to Bonus Stage 1
- BONUS2 – Skip to Bonus Stage 2
- BONUS3 – Skip to Bonus Stage 3
- BONUS4 – Skip to Bonus Stage 4
How to play in Gunblood?
At the start of each level, the player and the computer opponent start with 6 shots. If both players are alive and there are no shots left, the game will end in a tie that will be replayed.
During each of the four bonus rounds, the goal is to hit the target objects and NOT the wizard. There is a different bonus round after every two rounds of gun battles.
- Click ‘Start Game,’ then select a character from the character selection screen.
- Begin the round by dragging your finger across the gun barrel in the lower left corner of the game screen.
- During the countdown, the contact point must remain on the barrel or the game will end.
- When the countdown hits ‘FIRE,’ press the screen to aim and shoot.
What is Gunblood?
Gun Blood Western Shootout shooting duel game. Become the most feared gunslinger on earth by defeating all who stand in your way. Gun Blood pits your reflexes against nine computer opponents in western shootout battles.
Try to become the fastest cowboy gunslinger in this western shooting game. GunBlood tests your reflexes against nine computer opponents in one-on-one fights and includes four bonus rounds. High scores are tabulated according to accuracy, speed, and your remaining life after each round.
Other Codes Guides
Also you can check other Code List, if you play any of these games. We recommend you to add in favourites webs (clicking Ctrl + D):