Install Safran Morpho Mso 1300 E3 driver download free to authenticate, register and recognize apps using biometrics.
Its current upgrade, the MSO 1300 V3/E3, easily traces fraudulent fingers and strengthens physical and logical accessibility. The product is honored with several certifications such as FBI PIV IQS, MINEX & FIPS 201. This collection is available in a wide range of Bio-metric USB units.
Safran Morpho Mso 1300 E3 Driver Guide
Following are the core aspects of the Safran Morpho Mso 1300 E3 driver.
- Pocket-sized USB biometric sensor
- 3 in 1 device enrolment, authentication, and identification
- Match-on-Device and Match-on-Card
- Powerful performance and strength which is the result of optical technology integrated with Morpho’s last algorithms.
- Morpho’s fingerprint honored with N°1 certificate by the NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- Intuitive approach, simple to use, and very effective.
Technical features of this biometric product are described below.
- Dimensions: 68.7 x 39.7 x 15.3 mm
- Weight: 40g
- Users database capacity: 1000 extendable to 6000 or 10000
- Recognition speed: 0.6s in 1:1 and 0.8s in 1:500
- Windows – Locks/Unlocks Windows 10 session
- Morpho Device
- Registered RD Service
- PC With Windows 7,8,10
- Latest RD Service and Drivers
Click here for Download
How To Download?
Download the Safran Morpho Mso 1300 E3 Driver for free.
To download the USB click here.
Step By Step Installation
- Step 1: Go to Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features
- Step 2: Now Uninstall old Morpho Drivers and RD Service
- Step 3: Download Latest RD Service and Drivers
- Step 4: Right Click on Downloaded file and then Click Extract All Files
- Step 5: Now hit Install
- Step 6: Click on set-up
- Step 7: Run and press next
- Step 8: Restart PC
Upon following the instructions correctly you will definitely download the Safran Morpho Mso 1300 E3 Driver free on your Windows PC.
This is how you download and set-up Safran Morpho Mso 1300 E3 Driver free on your desktop.