Animal Crossing New Horizons Roof Colors – To change the color of your house roof in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, check to our guide.
One of the all-time most realistic life simulation games is Animal Crossing: New Horizons. After purchasing a vacation package from Tom Nook, you relocate to a remote island where you must build everything from scratch. That includes your home’s roof, which is easily customizable, as well as the mailbox and door. You must also visit a crucial NPC if you want to modify the color of the roof. Not to worry, we’ve got tips on how to alter the color of a house’s roof in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
Animal Crossing New Horizons Roof Colors – How To Change
To modify the house colors, you need talk with Tom Nook at the Residential Services Construction Consultation Counter. But you must progress through ACNH in order to access the Consultation Counter.
Follow the steps below:
- Sit down in the chair next to Tom Nook’s desk as soon as you get there.
- Choose “About my Home” when he asks “How can I help you?”
- He will then ask you what we should talk about after that.
- The “I wish to customize” option must be selected.
- He will reply that you can spend 5000 Bells to have the exterior of your home customized.
- Next, choose “Yes, please,” and peruse through the design collection.
- You will be shown where to find the various roof colors. The following roof colors are offered:
- Red Tile Roof
- Pink Tile Roof
- Yellow Tile Roof
- Green Tile Roof
- Aqua Tile Roof
- Blue Tile Roof
- Purple Tile Roof
- Black Tile Roof
- The color of your mailbox, doors, and roof can all be customized if you are on a higher level.
- Once you’ve selected on the color of the roof, click the Confirm button to start painting.
- The entire roof of the house would require one day to paint.
Everything concerning altering the color of the roof in Animal Crossing: New Horizons has been covered (ACNH). Take a look at our guide if you liked this one.